Thursday, September 6, 2012

Success Story Chris R.


Insanity Reviews
 
<<<Email Me Today For Help Changing Your Life Like Chris Did>>> 

Chris' Inspirational Story
 
Tell us about your life before you started the program. How did you feel about yourself and your body? I grew up playing sports and was always active. While playing a softball game I ended up tearing my ACL. I was in crutches for the next 6 months and unable to do any real physical activity for the next 18 months. With the lack of physical activity for so long I started to get out of shape. Eventually I became lazy and worn out then I stopped working out all together. Over time I continued to lose muscle and gain fat. This unattractive change started to effect my attitude and personality. I would constantly "talk" about working out and getting into shape. I became depressed and unhappy with myself because I knew I could look better. For about four years all I did was talk about working out and I got in the worse phyiscal shape I had ever been in. 
 
What inspired you to change your life and begin your transformation journey? I met and became friends with a Beachbody coach. She was very big into fitness and was very passionate about Beachbody and their products. Over a little bit of time she helped me make a great decision by becoming a coach and drinking Shakeology consistently. Over the next few months I started to have more energy and I noticed the success stories people were having using the Beachbody programs. This inspirtation of my coach, the Beachbody community and the hundreds of success stories changed my talk to action. I decided it was about time to get the body I knew I could have. 
 
Why did you choose the particular program? I had already completed the Insanity disc set and was looking for my next physical challenge. I was very happy with the initial results from the prior BeachBody programs and that is why I chose Insanity: The Asylum for my next big challenge! I also like that it promotes full body conditioning and the motivation the programs trainer, Shaun T, provides is great. I saw many clips of the routines that are involved with Insanity: The Asylum which intimidated me, but I was up for the challenge. I knew if I could stick to the entire 60 day program I would improve my physique and fitness level drastically. After attending a fit club that featured Insanity: The Asylum I had to get the program. The next day I ordered the program and was so excited to have Shaun T inspiring me and motivating me in my living room. 
 
What in particular did you like about the program you chose? One thing about the program is the intensity of the program that pushes me past my limits every second of the workout. So many times I wanted to stop and take a break but Shaun T's motivation throughout the program truly kept me digging deeper. Not only was the program an instense cardio workout but it conditioned my body to where I had muscle definition I never knew I could achieve. 
 
Tell us about the greatest challenge you faced. How did you overcome that challenge? The greatest challenge I faced was eating healthy and not indulging in junk/fast foods. I really enjoy eating, especially great tasting foods which always seemed to be only unhealthy foods. The meal plans from, Insanity, P90X and the Beachbody Club taught me how to eat healthy and to pay attention to the ingredients in everything I ate. Before I never knew how much the food we ate had to do with my physical appearance. I always thought as long as I was working out it was ok to eat whatever. The forums and message boards from Beachbody taught me how important eating correctly was to my appearance and overall health. 
 
Describe the results you achieved with your Beachbody® program. What achievements are you proud of? Before I started Insanity I looked flabby and my abs were no where to be found. I was 18% body fat and the weakest I have been since middle school. I also would struggle to jog just 2 miles. After Insanity I have great muscle definition and I can not only feel my abs but I can see them wanting to show off. My body fat went down over 50% to now my body fat is 9%. I not only can jog over two miles with ease, I am entering a sprint Triathalon in a month. I never dreamed that I could finish one let alone compete in race like that. I am most proud of the muscle definition I now have, epecially my 6 pack!


<<<Email Me Today For Help Changing Your Life Like Chris Did>>> 


No comments:

Post a Comment