Thursday, July 5, 2012

Need Help?

Make Me Your Coach!

I am passionate about helping people change their lives!  I am passionate about teaching my kids how to be healthy!  I am passionate about living the life God has called me to!  I am passionate about supporting people who need a little encouragement or accountability!  AND I am passionate about ending the trend of obesity!

So...I became a fitness and nutrition coach and a Beachbody coach!

If you would like to be a part of the group my husband, Nate, and I have, we would love that!  We have an awesome network of people with similar goals as ours and probably yours (since you are reading this).  Our Facebook group offers great advice and support and we are directly available to our group for questions, guidance, help with struggles and offering accountability and encouragement.

As a mother, step-mother and business owner, I am especially experienced in helping women get into shape, in spite of their busy lifestyles and even tight budgets!

Make Me Your Coach  This will take you the a Team Beachbody sign up page.  Once you have taken the 2 minutes to create a free account, you will be set to go!  Look to hear from me soon after in your email.  If you don't be sure to check your Junk folder.  I will be emailing you from NicoleEvansFitness@gmail.com.
        
Already have a coach? But want to Switch Your Coach to Me.



Interested in Becoming a Beachbody Coach?

Nate and I are part of one of the top, if not the top teams of Beachbody Coaches in the country!  Not only did one of our coaches win Top Beachbody Coach of 2010, 2011, and 2012 out of over 80,000 coaches, but other coaches on our team are on top of the leader boards as well. I am also proud to say that Nate was the August 2011 Beachbody Challenge winner and was in the running for the 2011 Grand Prize.

We are a team built on passion, hard work and integrity and are looking for others who fit that mold. We have excellent training and our own training website, designed to give you all the tools you will need to become successful in this business. If you are passionate about helping others and recommending these products, our team is the perfect fit for you.

If you’re ready to become a Beachbody Coach or have any questions I would be happy to help you out!  Email me at NicoleEvansFitness@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment