Thursday, July 5, 2012

Switch Your Coach to Me


Here is the exact EMAIL you will send to coachrelations@teambeachbody.com and customerservice@teambeachbody.com to switch to have me as your Beachbody Coach.  Please, copy and paste the message and fill in your personal information as requested.

Your Email Should Look Like This:  

TO:  coachrelations@teambeachbody.com; customerservice@teambeachbody.com
CC:  nicoleevansfitness@gmail.com
SUBJECT:  Switch Coache to Nicole Evans
MESSAGE:

"My name is  _insert your name here_ , my Team Beachbody email is _insert your email here_.  I would like to transfer my coach to have NICOLE EVANS, Coach ID# 115708, email is NICOLEEVANSFITNESS@gmail.com, as my NEW Beachbody Coach.  Please make the switch as soon as possible.  I request that you notify myself and Coach Nicole when the transfer has successfully processed.  Thank you!”

 Please Note:  Coach switches may take 24-48 hours to be processed by Team Beachbody

No comments:

Post a Comment