Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tips for Parents



5 Tips for Teaching Nutritious Food Choices 

What Living Healthy Has Taught Our Children

Fun Hot Dog Octopus For The Kids

Healthy Pizza Casserole 

Fitness and Your 6- to 12-Year-Old

Caffeine and Your Child

After School Snacks - Gaining control of nutrition!

Learning About Calories for Kids! 

Hey! Thanks for taking a look at my site! I hope you have found some helpful tips and information here. I am more than happy to answer any of your questions, and help you out any way I can. I offer FREE online fitness and nutrition coaching as a way to help others out and to 'pay it forward'. Click on Free Coaching to set me up as your online fitness and nutrition coach, and then send me a quick email so we can start getting you on track to meet your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment