Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Good Things are in Store for You!

This is a write up from one of Joel Osteen's daily devotional books.  It just really touched me as I have dealt with heavy feelings of guilt steaming from divorce.  This was a great reminder to focus on the road ahead and let go of the past!

"God is bigger than your past, your disappointment, and your problems. You may have made a lot of mistakes, but God can turn those things all around. People may have hurt you and done you wrong, but if you'll leave it up to God, He'll pay you back. He'll make your wrongs right. Start focusing on your possibilities. Let hope fill your heart.

No matter what you've been through, God is saying there are great days ahead of you. Say, 'I'm not going to be a prisoner of my past. I've had enough. I'm going to stop focusing on my disappointments. I'm moving on with my life, knowing that God has good things in store.' If you'll develop that kind of attitude, God will give you a new beginning." - Joel Osteen

You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11


I'm glad you checked out my page!   
Subscribe Here to receive more Tips & Recipes that I use and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment