Thursday, July 12, 2012

FREE Shakeology Sample

shakeology samples
I’ve been using Shakeology for a while now, and it’s gotten to the point where I can’t go a day without it! Yeah, it’s official, I’m addicted to the stuff! It hasn't always been that way though.  I knew about Shakeology, but was very skeptical, which is why I didn’t try it at first, I figured my workouts along with just eating better would be just the same.  I ended up losing 2.5% body fat in just a month.  We just felt healthier overall and decided to stay on the Home Direct shipping from that month on! Now my cholesterol and mineral levels are all perfect! (very different from before Shakeology)

Since we both got great results with Shakeology, we talked to family and friends about it, and now my in-laws and many of my friends are using it on a daily basis. My Father-in-law lost 49 lbs in his first 12 weeks, using Shakeology and the free workouts that come with Home Direct shipping!  My Mother-in-law has lost about 17 lbs and wasn't even doing the workouts; she was simply replaces her lunch with Shakeology!  Now, she did tell me the other day that she had so much energy, she just had to get out and start walking!

Dozens of the people I coach are using Shakeology and getting great results because I sent them a sample.
Before I tell you how you can get a free Shakeology sample, I want you to watch this video explaining a little more about Shakeology.


Most people want to try Shakeology, but are hesitant because of the price, as I was at first.  Shakeology is not additional monthly cost, it is a replacement! The cost is $4 per meal.  Not just a meal, but a simple, fast, nutrient-rich meal!  I used to go out to eat every day for lunch, spending around $6 on something that I wasn’t sure was healthy or not, even when I was able to eat at home, it cost $3-4 to make a sandwich and small salad.  I also, don't need to purchase daily vitamins anymore! So, I am actually saving money!  It makes complete sense! I actually just had my Shakeology a few minutes ago and I’ll be full for a good 3 hours.

If you want to try Shakeology, and are SERIOUS about purchasing some for yourself, as long as you like the taste, I will send you a free Shakeology sample (chocolate or tropical) but ONLY if I’m your coach. If I’m not your coach and you want to make me your coach, click here. Also, please make sure you’re serious about purchasing it because it does cost me about $5 to send one out. Once I am your coach, just send me an email with your request and address to NicoleEvansFitness@gmail.com. 

Also, keep in mind, if you kind of want to just go ahead and order it, do it! You have NOTHING to lose! There is a 30 day bottom of the bag guarantee!  If you don't like it, you can send it back and get your money back.  We are that confident that you will like it!  I recommend you order on HomeDirect, because it is free shipping every month and can be cancelled at anytime.


No comments:

Post a Comment